Not long ago, Microsoft has officially launched Windows 11 that requires the new Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to run. TPM, hence, becomes a debatable topic. Because of the requirement of Windows 11, users cannot use the brand new version of Windows 11 in older systems that do not support TPM. So, in this article, I will show you how you can install Windows 11 without TPM. In other words, how can you bypass TPM check in Windows 11?
Files you need
You need an ISO image file of Windows 11 and a bypass.zip file. You can download bypass.zip from the link below.
That is it! You just need bypass.zip and Windows 11 ISO file.
Bypassing TPM and installing Windows 11
Follow these steps below to bypass TPM check and install Windows 11
- First, Mount the ISO file of Windows 11
- Make New folder named ‘Win11’ on your PC. You can give any name you want.
- Copy all the contents of the ISO file to the new folder you have just created. In my case, it is ‘Win11’.
- Open bypass.zip file and copy all files
- Paste these files from bypass.zip in Win11/Sources. (For you, it will be your new folder name instead of Win11)
- Run setup.exe file from Win11 folder.
That’s it! Now, the setup will skip TPM check, and it will continue to install Windows 11.
bypass.zip file changes some files in Windows 11 setup. As a result, the TPM check is bypassed. If you get stuck somewhere, please feel free to check out the video below. I hope this helps. See you in the next blog post.
Read This Too : What Is Ransomware ?