Hey there friends, welcome back to another blog post in which I’ll share with you how you can install the Metasploit framework in Termux.
Table of contents
What is Metasploit ?
Metasploit, in short, is a powerful penetration testing framework broadly used by cybersecurity experts. Metasploit contains a lot of tools for detecting vulnerabilities and execute attacks on a system. Thus, many experts can use it to detect vulnerabilities on networks and servers.
Installing Metasploit in Termux
By following the simple steps I showed below, you can install Metasploit framework in your Termux. Please make sure you have a good internet connection and at least 500Mb space available on your device.
Type this following commands in your termux
- Update the list and upgrade the available packages
apt update && apt upgrade
- Install git package
apt install git
- Clone metasploit_in_termux repository from GitHub
git clone https://github.com/gushmazuko/metasploit_in_termux
- Change working directory to metasploit_in_termux directory
- Give executable permission to metasploit.sh file
chmod +x metasploit.sh
- Execute metasploit.sh file. This command will install the Metasploit framework in which may take about 10-15 minutes.
- After you have installed it, run the Metasploit framework
You can copy and paste all the commands we used to install the Metasploit frameworkin your termux.
apt update && apt upgrade apt install git git clone https://github.com/gushmazuko/metasploit_in_termux cd metasploit_in_termux chmod +x metasploit.sh ./metasploit.sh msfconsole
Following these simple commands, you can install the Metasploit framework in Termux very easily.
You can also watch my video about this :
Read This Too : How to install python2 and python3 in Temrux